The Weiser Strategy Group is founded on Jay Weiser’s decade long experience and lessons learned working with both Drs. Kaplan and Norton and the consulting firm they founded as they brought their groundbreaking strategy management methodology to Fortune 500 and middle market clients. In addition, it builds on Jay’s over 20 years of organizational consulting and first-hand experience as a senior strategist with the largest automotive internet solutions provider. With this expertise and experience, Weiser Strategy Group delivers a practical, effective, and proven approach that accelerates the path from Strategy to Value for its clients.
Who are we?
Strategy Consultants, Facilitators and Implementation Coaches all in one.
We help organizations define:
- Where they are going and why
- What they must do to get there
- How they need to go about the journey
PLUS, we guide and help them actually do it.
What’s the twist?
We integrate three vital elements for your success:
- Deep expertise in strategy management and execution
- A proven systematic and integrated approach, and
- A collaborative, capability building methodology
Combined with c-suite consulting experience, this approach delivers results.
Who typically hires us?
Progressive, performance driven executives looking to improve organizational agility and competitiveness so they can:
- Improve profitability
- Improve customer value
- Improve productivity
- Build critical execution capabilities for the future
Middle market to Fortune 500 businesses and their supporting HR, Finance and IT functions
Consulting, facilitation, coaching, and education to accelerate the path from Strategy to Value.
Learn more in Our Approach
Outcomes You Can Expect
We help deliver sustainable and improving financial results and better customer value. Supporting outcomes include:
- Strategic understanding
- Organizational alignment
- Employee engagement
- Improved productivity
- Improved governance
- Enhanced organizational and leadership effectiveness
Learn more in Measuring Success
Call us when you:
- Want to develop or update your strategy
- Have a strategy and are asking how to execute it
- Need a roadmap and help to accelerate the path from Strategy to Value.
- Have a specific execution challenge and want help
- Want to assess your execution readiness and act on your strategy execution hurdles
Contact us to learn more